SPORTS EDITION: If You Had to Choose . . .

Junior Matt Henneforth would choose to help his team win rather than be a solo star.

Kaeli Romanowski, Staff Reporter

WOULD YOU RATHER . . . 

Be a star on a bad team or be average on an elite team?

Matthew Henneforth, junior, chose to be average on an elite team because he wants to help his team gain success anyway possible, even if he isn’t the shining star all of the time.

Win MVP or win a team championship?

Caden Brungard, sophomore, would rather be the MVP because he wants to be able to be the best on the team and be the person that everyone looks for in a big game.

Have nice uniforms, but a bad facility or old uniforms and an good facility?

Skylar Long, freshman, would rather have ugly uniforms and a good facility because she believes that sports and school is about working hard and having fun, not what a team or person wears and what they look like.

Record most points scored or have the most assists recorded?

Kathy Shepherd, sophomore, would rather have the most assists recorded because by having a lot of assists it shows everyone that you are a team player. Having a nice pass to an open teammate to win the game is better than losing a game because you missed the open player and missed the shot that would have won the game.

Be an elite team or the underdog?

Ezra Tetreault, senior, would rather be the underdog because the underdogs work in silence and when they are ready to show what they can do, they shock the world with an incredible breakout.

Play an indoor sport or an outdoor sport?

Amber Fenwick, senior, would rather play outdoors because she believes that more things can be done outside. Amber says that you can experience so much more outside and see a lot more things by overcoming the challenges of the weather and nature.

Have a shoe or award named after you?

Josh Mahnke, sophomore, would rather have an award named after him because every time the award is presented to another person, your name will be on the award and your story will be talked about for years later. Josh also believes that an award would be more remembered than a pair of shoes that would eventually be thrown away.

Run fast or jump high?

Jordan Ortiz, sophomore, would rather jump high because there are so many things you would be able to do. As a basketball player, Jordan believes that if you were able to jump high you would be able to block people trying to get to the basket without getting a foul.

Practice at 8 a.m. or at 8 p.m

Have a shoe or award named after you?

Josh Mahnke,  sophomore, would rather have an award named after him because every time the award is presented to another person, your name will be on the award and your story will be talked about for years later. Josh also believes that an award would be more remembered than a pair of shoes that would eventually be thrown away.

Run fast or jump high?

Practice at 8 a.m. or at 8 p.m?

Jaque Morris, freshman, says that she would rather have practice at eight in the morning because it is better to get it out of the way so that for the rest of the day you can have fun and do whatever you want.